Friday, January 18, 2008

It's what you'd call a red letter day...

A rarity...a less than false existentialist moment from the mouth of Khanh. I actually had a pretty good day at work, and life isn't proving to be completely shit. Don't know how long this will last, but I'm certainly appreciative for the time being.

Cheesy as it is, being an educator by profession, you just want to be told every once in a while that one is making a difference in the life of the students their parent so easily dispose to me. After a fairly awful week with my personal life colliding with my professional one every available moment possible, a parent told me just that....Khanh Ho was doing a decent if not wonderful job.


Heavily debating whether it's the Ecco Domani or the virtuous praising that's leaving the rosiness in my cheek, but I feel pretty joyous nonetheless. I'll think I'll coast on that for a while. A sound idea if I've ever heard one.

That's all. Continue with the business of the day.

-the end-

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button


If you want it, here, get an RSS thing.