Thursday, May 8, 2008

Miss Aiken


I've never heard of this woman, Clay Aiken, but she's kind of boyish looking:

You'd think if you wanted to look feminine, you'd ditch the sideburns and stop wearing men's clothing. The article I got this photo from was littered with masculine pronouns. I was appalled at the insensitivity! We should all write a strongly worded letter to keep that mistake from ever happening again. Just because this woman is confused sexually doesn't mean that they should just choose the gender for her. 


1 comment:

said...

Moi did a Clay double play on words, in my review of "A Bucket Of Blood," but I don't recall it exactly right now.

Oh well, howz 'bout a cool film?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LubuSAgB5s


Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button


If you want it, here, get an RSS thing.