Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oct 30, 2011 – 11:10am
You grew up in Houston? I used to go to Houston and Dallas with my grandparents. I grew up in Kansas City. My grandfather sold meat so there were road trips to Dallas, Houston, Tulsa, Oklahoma City. I mostly remember there were giant shopping malls and I think one of them had a skating rink in it in Houston. And bigger hair and more make up than KCMO.

Oct 30, 2011 – 12:18pm
yup. i can proudly say i've never actually gone ice skating in the galleria. but it definitely was an institution growing up. going to that mall. because that's where everything a little suburban kid cares about is. video games. music stores. i mean. remember. no internet. :) different world. there was even a "novelty shop" there where you could buy your novelty gag items. which now as an adult. um. yeah. now mostly i just wonder when death comes, if i will accept it or what i will feel. different times.

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button


If you want it, here, get an RSS thing.